Category(ies): Material Handling, Power Transmission
Nordex, incorporated in 1960, designed and manufactured surface mount technology assembly equipment. In 1975, the product line was modified for the manufacture of miniature precision electro-mechanical parts and assemblies.
Today, our focus is on fully integrated turnkey subsystems for the medical, laboratory and industrial analytical instruments, factory automation, power transmission, robotics, defense, aerospace and semi-conductor OEM industries.
- Bearings, Bushings, Idlers and Balls
- Belts, Flanges, Pulleys & Pulley Stock, Sprockets and Chain
- Component Mounting Accessories
- Couplings, Clutches, Cams, Brakes, Universal Joints
- Fasteners, Hardware, Assembly Tools
- Gearboxes, Speed Reducers and Drives
- Gears, Racks and Worm Wheels
- Linear Motion, Leadscrews and Nuts
- Positioning Stages and Slides
- Shafts & Shaft Related Products
- Worms & Worm Shafts